BNB Transfer -Z3NS
After earning so much money you really wanna feel ’em right?
NOTE: You can send only BNB to other wallets and can’t send any other BEP-20 Tokens.
Z3NS IS AVAILABLE IN OPEN BETA TO PUBLIC, MEANING WE’RE STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. AND THE BUILD MAY NOT BE STABLE AND CONTAIN SOME BUGS.
- To transfer BNB to any other BNB Smart Chain Wallet, you have to head to Transfer page.
- Click the menu ‘≡’ icon and click “Transfer”. For desktop devices, the menu items are shown directly without the icon.
- The above image represents the transfer page.
- There are two fields: 1. BNB to transfer and 2. Destination Wallet Address.
- BNB to transfer field is the place where you will enter the amount of BNB you would transfer to your destination wallet. Make sure there’s some BNB left in your wallet for gas fee while entering the amount. So don’t enter your entire BNB balance! (You can find the live gas price here)
- Enter the reciever’s wallet address in the Destination Wallet Address field. Make sure it is a BNB Smart Chain wallet. We cannot recover the BNB sent to the wrong wallet. So make sure you enter the right one.
- Here we have hid our wallet address!
- After entering all the info, click “Beam BNB” button to start the transaction.
- NOTE: The loading icon will run endlessly if you don’t have enough BNB for gas. And the transaction will fail.
- After the transaction is initiated, you’ll see a popup like the above image.
- To see your transaction on BSCscan you can go to Wallet>Transactions and click the latest transaction’s “View Transaction” text.
- After a few seconds transaction will be done successfully. And then check your destination wallet for the BNB.
We’re working on Z3NS to make it more user-friendly and powerful. So soon you will see Z3NS on steroids! BOOM!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest important updates.